Head of Marketing
Who are we?
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfilment provider for eCommerce. Why full-stack? Because we run our own operations on our own technology.
Every day, we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of scale, removing the need for their investment in logistics.
We believe fulfilment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies are unable to adequately respond to the needs of digital commerce and web-based enterprises.
We already are a market leader in CEE, and in the coming years we aim to conquer Europe.
Who are you?
You are a marketing guru, a leader, a business partner. You are a person with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to use your knowledge, experience, and skills to drive great digital experiences that deliver high quality customer conversion and overall market share growth focusing at the beginning on Poland, DACH and UK.
Your experience is varied and includes a start-up mentality of incubation, design and innovation which informs your vision and will drive your work in our ambitious, fast-growing company.
What we can promise is that this career challenge will be interesting, substantive, dynamic and unique.
If this is you – read on!
Key aspects of the position:
- Lead and manage data driven marketing strategies including: performance/growth, email CRM/automation, Content/PR, Marketing insights/market discovery, Partnerships. From concept to execution, defining objectives and KPIs in a fast-paced test & learn environment.
- Establish a deep understanding of the holistic customer journey and how it stitches together across multiple channels & touch-points, driving innovation and ensuring that magic is happening at every touchpoint & interaction.
- Take ownership of digital funnel acquisition targets by developing a clear understanding of the acquisition funnel and how optimisation delivers incremental business impact.
- Hire and develop an effective marketing team, mobilizing them to execute on your vision while positioning them to achieve their ambitious professional development goals.
Key desired attributes of candidates:
- At least 5+ years’ relevant professional experience in marketing in an in-house or agency setting ideally with some B2B experience.
- Digital marketing expertise with proven success driving growth across the customer journey.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to senior management, your colleagues, and through marketing materials.
- Deep understanding of the acquisition funnel and how to optimize at each stage.
- Data mindset and courage to challenge the norm and push the envelope.
- Prior experience in managing a highly motivated team.
- Strong team-oriented working style and natural ability to “roll up sleeves” and work shoulder-to-shoulder with colleagues.
- Perfect English communication skills.
Key position highlights:
- Direct report to the CRO & work closely with the Executive Board.
- High impact on the company and our product from the marketing point of view.
- Meritocratic environment with a team of high-level, experienced specialists and experts.
- Work in a hybrid model, based on a B2B contract + benefits.