Senior Product Manager
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfillment provider for eCommerce. Why full-stack? Because we run our own operations and own technology. Every day, we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of their scale, without investing in logistics. We believe fulfillment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies do not understand the needs of digital natives. We are already a market leader in CEE, and in the coming years, we will conquer Europe.
Today, facing rapid company growth, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Manager. If you believe in eCommerce's potential, your priority is professional development and you want to have a real impact on business development by creating valuable products with the support of our own Tech Team - join us!
You will be a part of the Product team consisting of product managers, business analysts and integration specialists. This team is responsible for shaping Omnipack digital products as well as our offer and standard service definition. We are fully autonomous and set our goals using outcomes, not outputs. You will report directly to the Head of Product.
You will work closely with the Agile team to deliver outstanding value that supports scaling up. Using your skills and experience you will practice continuous discovery and be an advocate for customers.
Key challenges ahead of you:
- Continuous discovery: which opportunities are those to explore first?
- Establishing the standard product definition: what pieces of our value proposition are crucial?
- Scaling up: how can we evolve our product into a scalable self-service one?
You will make impact by:
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Gathering, managing, and prioritizing market and stakeholders feedback
- Acting as the customers' advocate articulating the merchant's needs
- Working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are me
- Specifying functional and non-functional requirements for software development
- Reviewing completed work and check with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations
- Understanding the competition, and how customers think of and buy Omnipack's product
What are we looking for in candidates:
- At least 3 years of experience in product discovery and design
- Marketing, tech or business analyst background
- Experience in working with customer segmentation, developing a product roadmap and its presentation, validating hypotheses
- Ease of communication with business
- Ability to visualize ideas and prepare requirements, e.g. using mock-ups
- Experience in collecting feedback from product users and insight on how the product performs
- Data-driven approach, knowledge of analytical tools, i.e. Mixpanel, Amplitude
- Experience in working with Jira or similar tools
- Experience in introducing new services/products to the market will be an additional advantage
- Experience in working for a B2B customer would be a plus
- Fluent English
What makes us special:
- True autonomy: we are accountable, independent people who want to build value
- Outcomes over outputs: it’s you who tell us how to impact key metrics
- Business maturity – we have a proven track record in building market competitivenes
- Remote/hybrid from Wrocław or Warsaw
What we offer:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home.
- Flexible form of employment.
- Our office in the center of Warsaw - well-equipped, modern and with a beautiful view of the city skyline.
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.