Revenue Operations Support
If you are looking for a place where you can grow professionally and satisfy your passion for eCommerce under the guidance of the best specialists in this field, you are in the right place! Omnipack was named as the hottest scaleup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Omnipack is a leader in the logistics market for eCommerce in Poland. Every day we support over 100 online stores with comprehensive order fulfillment. Our clients are stores in the beauty, fashion and supplement industries, including La Mania, Bizuu, Aavalabs, Femi Stories and Naoko. Thanks to us, our clients can focus on the development of their business without worrying about the quality of warehousing, timely shipments to their customers, and handling returns.
We believe that it is possible to mix things up in the logistics industry - in a few years we plan to conquer Europe, and we have an appetite for much more.
Due to our dynamic development, we are currently looking for Revenue Operations Support, which with its energy and openness will support the Revenue Operations department and the Sales Department in everyday challenges.
We are looking for a person who will become our Manager's right hand with his or her ambition, experience and skills. The person in this position will be responsible for the operational and process support of the Sales department, including in terms of improving processes, tools and reporting. In addition, he will support the Manager in managing the team.
If you are responsible, you like people, working under time pressure is not a problem for you and timeliness is your middle name, then Omnipack is the place for you!
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Responsible - you meet your obligations and deadlines
- Forward-thinking - you’re not afraid of change and you can adapt to new circumstances
- Creative - as a startup, we value those who can take the initiative and propose unconventional solutions
- Transparent - at Omnipack, we are honest with each other at every stage and we expect the same from our colleagues
What we expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the English language at the B2 / C1 level
- Analytical thinking
- Experience in working in a similar position
- Experience in working on CRM (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot)
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience in running the processes
What you will do at Omnipack:
- Support the Manager in running projects
- Support with changed in introduced process and tools
- Replace the Manager in managing the team as needed
- Replace the Manager in managing the offer generator and offer as needed
- Monitor reporting daily
- Analyze your reports and draw conclusions
- Prepare solutions based on the data you have
- Search how to improve processes, look for new solutions and tools
- Improve current tools (including CRM and Quote Generator)
What we offer you:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care from Enel-Med.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home.
- Flexible form of employment (B2B, UoP, Order)
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Don’t wait - apply today!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.