If you are looking for a place where you can grow professionally and satisfy your passion for eCommerce under the guidance of the best specialists in this field, you are in the right place! Omnipack was named as the hottest scaleup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Omnipack is a leader in the logistics market for eCommerce in Poland. Every day we support over 100 online stores with comprehensive order fulfillment. Our clients are stores in the beauty, fashion and supplement industries, including La Mania, Bizuu, Aavalabs, Femi Stories and Naoko. Thanks to us, our clients can focus on the development of their business without worrying about the quality of warehousing, timely shipments to their customers, and handling returns.
We believe that it is possible to mix things up in the logistics industry - in a few years we plan to conquer Europe, and we have an appetite for much more.
Due to our dynamic development, we are currently looking for an Operations Manager for the Omnipack team who, with his or her unconventional approach and experience, will support the Operations team in everyday duties.
The Operations Manager role will assign and direct process work performed at Omnipack fulfillment site in Gorzów for strategic international Partner. It will supervise and coordinate all aspects of operations, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper departmental operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievements.
If you are responsible, you like people, punctuality is your middle name, then Omnipack is the place for you!
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Responsible - you meet your obligations and deadlines
- Forward-thinking - you’re not afraid of change and you can adapt to new circumstances
- Creative - as a startup, we value those who can take the initiative and propose unconventional solutions
- Transparent - at Omnipack, we are honest with each other at every stage and we expect the same from our colleagues
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the logistics industry
- Experience in cooperation with a warehouse or working in a warehouse
- Experience in cooperation with clients at the operational level
- Skills of independent project management, taking full ownership for them (in particular, planning goals, estimating costs, implementing)
- Fluent English
- Independence in action and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time and work under time pressure
- Willingness to undertake business trips
- Be responsible for a dedicated logistics project for a strategic Omnipack Partner
- Collaborate with a team of individuals that are also involved in the project with specific responsibilities for day-to-day city operations, inventory management, merchant care, administration, human resources
- Ensure the facility follows established standard operating procedures
- Be responsible for performance KPIs, identifying and tracking key level metrics and plan continuous improvement efforts
- Work directly with Omnipack Partners to ensure all daily operational, merchant, and inventory metrics are exceeded
- Place a strong focus on the customer, ensuring that we deliver and meet their expectations
- Use data driven reports and analyses to identify avenues for continuous improvement and propose solutions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other facilities on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
What we offer you:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care from Enel-Med.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home.
- Flexible form of employment.
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Don’t wait — apply today!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.