Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are looking for a place where you can grow professionally and satisfy your passion for eCommerce under the guidance of the best specialists in this field, you are in the right place! Omnipack was named as the hottest scaleup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Omnipack is a leader in the logistics market for eCommerce in Poland. Every day we support over 100 online stores with comprehensive order fulfillment. Our clients are stores in the beauty, fashion and supplement industries, including La Mania, Bizuu, Aavalabs, Femi Stories and Naoko. Thanks to us, our clients can focus on the development of their business without worrying about the quality of warehousing, timely shipments to their customers, and handling returns.
We believe that it is possible to mix things up in the logistics industry - in a few years we plan to conquer Europe, and we have an appetite for much more.
Due to our dynamic development, we are currently looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist for the Omnipack team, who will support our HR department in its daily challenges with his or her experience and enthusiasm for work.
The person in this position will be responsible for searching, acquiring and conducting recruitment interviews with candidates for various roles for our company. We want Omnipack to grow in strength and we hope you will support us in building an interesting and development-oriented workplace!
If the eCommerce industry fascinates you, you like people, you are responsible and on time, this position is perfect for you!
We are looking for people who are:
- Responsible - you meet your obligations and deadlines
- Forward-thinking - you’re not afraid of change and you can adapt to new circumstances
- Creative - as a startup, we value those who can take the initiative and propose unconventional solutions
- Transparent - at Omnipack, we are honest with each other at every stage and we expect the same from our colleagues
What we expect from you:
- Very good communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Commitment to the work performed
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Orientation on the finalization of assigned tasks
- Knowledge of the English language at the B1 / B2 level
- Knowledge of the MS Office environment: incl. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in a similar position
- Higher education in the field of Journalism / Communication / Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology
What you will do at Omnipack:
- Actively acquire candidates
- Consistently building a network of contacts with candidates
- Communicate with candidates, schedule meetings and provide feedback throughout the process
- Conduct comprehensive recruitment processes, conduct interviews with candidates
- Build Omnipack’s brand, take care of employee onboarding
- Work closely with internal clients
- Prepare simple analyses of recruitment processes
- Develop and publish advertisements
- Perform administrative tasks in the HR area
What we offer you:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care from Enel-Med.
- Flexible form of employment.
- Our office in the center of Warsaw - well-equipped, modern and with a beautiful view of the city skyline.
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Don’t wait — apply today!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.