Junior Onboarding Specialist
If you are looking for a place where you can spread your wings and satisfy your passion for eCommerce while working with the best specialists in the field, you are in the right place! Omnipack has been named as the hottest scaleup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Omnipack is a leader in the logistics market for eCommerce in Poland. Every day we support over 100 online stores with comprehensive order fulfillment. Our clients are stores in the beauty, fashion and supplement industries and include brands such as La Mania, Bizuu, Aavalabs, Femi Stories and Naoko. Thanks to us, customers can focus on the development of their business without worrying about the quality of warehousing, timely shipments to their customers or handling returns.
We believe that the logistics industry is wide open with opportunities for innovative companies like ours and we’re looking to build a team that can help us to move forward.
To further our dynamic development, we are currently looking for a Junior Onboarding Specialist for the Omnipack team to support the Onboarding Manager in everyday duties with energy and experience. This is a position that can have a direct impact on the success of our merchant partners.
The person in this position will be responsible for the full care of merchants — that is, Omnipack clients — from the creation of the account to introduction into the warehouse and the coordination of the implementation to one of our warehouses in Nadarzyn or Gorzów Wielkopolski.
If you are responsible, you like working with people and punctuality is your middle name, then Omnipack is the place for you!
If you are:
- Responsible - you keep your promises and deadlines
- Courageous - you are not afraid to suggest changes and willing to take the lead
- Creative - as a startup, we value people who can take the initiative and propose unconventional solutions
- Sincere & honest - at Omnipack we are honest with each other at every stage and we expect the same from our colleagues
Then you might be a good fit!
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Communicative level of English (B1 / B2)
- Experience in working in the logistics or eCommerce industries
- Very good, systematic organization of your work
- Skills to provide professional service to business clients
- Working skills under time pressure
- Conscientiousness and responsibility
What you will do at Omnipack:
- Support the Onboarding Manager in carrying out and coordinating the implementation of merchant to the Omnipack warehouse
- Coordinate with merchants on matters related to the first delivery, preparation of the product file and system integration
- Configure Omnipack accounts and systems for the merchant’s logistics service
- Train merchants in the use of systems and operations
- Perform operational tests in the warehouse before starting shipments
- Report the progress and status of the work performed on an ongoing basis
- Monitor the status of operations during the post-implementation period and report to merchants
- Verify the accuracy of invoices
- Prepare a project summary
- Analyze the problems and reasons for delays and draw conclusions for the future
- Additional tasks ordered by the supervisor
What we offer:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care from Enel-Med.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home.
- Flexible form of employment (B2B, UoP, Order).
- Our office in the center of Warsaw - well-equipped, modern and with a beautiful view of the city skyline.
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Why wait? Do not hesitate, apply today!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.