Junior Onboarding Manager
If you are looking for a place where you can grow professionally and satisfy your passion for eCommerce under the guidance of the best specialists in the field, you are in the right place! Omnipack has been called the hottest scaleup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Omnipack is a leader in the logistics market for eCommerce in Poland. Every day we support over 100 online stores with comprehensive order fulfillment. Our clients are stores in the beauty, fashion and supplement industries, including brands such as La Mania, Bizuu, Aavalabs, Femi Stories and Naoko. Thanks to us, our clients can focus on the development of their business without worrying about the quality of warehousing, timely shipments to their customers, and handling returns.
We believe that it is possible to mix things up in the logistics industry. In the coming years We plan to conquer Europe - and we have an appetite for much more.
Due to our dynamic development, we are currently looking for a Junior Onboarding Manager for the Omnipack team who, using his energy and experience in cooperation with the Onboarding Manager, will support the Onboarding department in everyday challenges. Your actions will have a direct impact on the success of our Merchants.
The person in this position will be responsible for the full care of Merchants, i.e. our clients, from the creation of their accounts to their introduction into the warehouse and the coordination of this implementation to one of our warehouses in Nadarzyn or Gorzów Wielkopolski. We hope that you will provide our clients with full, professional service at the highest level.
If you are responsible, you like people, working under time pressure is not a problem for you and punctuality is your middle name, then Omnipack is the place for you!
If you are:
- Responsible - you keep your promises and deadlines
- Courageous - you are not afraid to suggest changes and willing to take the lead
- Creative - as a startup, we value people who can take the initiative and propose unconventional solutions
- Sincere & honest - at Omnipack we are honest with each other at every stage and we expect the same from our colleagues
Then you might be a good fit!
What we expect from you:
- Experience in project management and their effective execution
- Skills related to building partnership relations with clients
- Knowledge about eCommerce operations
- Skills to provide professional service to business customers
- Experience in the eCommerce and / or logistics industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good level of English (B2 / C1)
- Working skills under time pressure
- Conscientiousness, responsibility, very good organization of work
What you will do with us:
- Carry out and coordinate client implementations to the Omnipack warehouse
- Create a schedule, set project specifications, define tasks and monitor their implementation
- Be responsible for the start of shipments in accordance with the schedule and specification
- Cooperate with the client in solving problems and mobilize to perform the necessary actions
- Report project on status, results
- Solve problems on your own, even if they go beyond the basic scope of implementation
- Coordinate the work of the Implementation Specialist
- Cooperate with other departments of the company, in particular with the Sales and Logistics department
What we offer:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care by Enel-Med.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home.
- Flexible form of employment.
- Our office in the center of Warsaw - well-equipped, modern and with a beautiful view
- of the city skyline.A well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks and an office full of people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- Work in a relaxed, non-corpo setting with friendly coworkers. We listen to ourselves, give regular feedback, and honestly admit when we make a mistake.
- The most important and the most valuable that we can offer you are our PEOPLE. Concrete, courageous, diverse. We are a team of many experts who are convinced that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Don’t wait - apply today!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.