Junior Content Marketing Specialist
If you are looking for a place where you can grow professionally and satisfy your passion for eCommerce under the guidance of the best specialists in this field, you are in the right place! Omnipack was named as the hottest scaleup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Omnipack is a leader in the logistics market for eCommerce in Poland. Every day we support over 100 online stores with comprehensive order fulfillment. Our clients are stores in the beauty, fashion and supplement industries, including La Mania, Bizuu, Aavalabs, Femi Stories and Naoko. Thanks to us, our clients can focus on the development of their business without worrying about the quality of warehousing, timely shipments to their customers, and handling returns.
We believe that it is possible to mix things up in the logistics industry - in a few years we plan to conquer Europe, and we have an appetite for much more.
Due to our dynamic development, we are currently looking for a Junior Content Marketing Specialist for the Omnipack team, who will support our Marketing Department with creativity and interesting ideas for new content.
The person in this position will create content in Polish, publish it in our social media, coordinate potential translations of texts into English and support the Marketing Manager in his or her daily duties.
If you are accomplished at composing a variety of texts and types of content, this position is for you!
We are looking for someone who is:
- Responsible - you meet your obligations and deadlines
- Forward-thinking - you’re not afraid of change and you can adapt to new circumstances
- Creative - as a startup, we value those who can take the initiative and propose unconventional solutions
- Transparent - at Omnipack, we are honest with each other at every stage and we expect the same from our colleagues
What you will do at Omnipack:
- Create content in Polish (articles, social media posts, emails)
- Publish new content in various channels (social media, newsletter, blog)
- Cooperate with clients and subcontractors in creating content
- Support the marketing department in content activities
- Help in creating a strategy for the further marketing development of the brand
- Follow trends in the area of logistics and eCommerce
What we expect from you:
- Very good command of the English language at the B2 / C1 level
- A creative approach and the ability to write engaging content in Polish
- Teamwork skills
- Creativity, responsibility, openness and a willingness to learn
- Proficiency in social media
Nice to have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Higher education in the field of Marketing / Journalism / Communication
- Knowledge of graphics programs, such as Canva
What we offer you:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care from Enel-Med.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home.
- Flexible form of employment.
- Our office in the center of Warsaw - well-equipped, modern and with a beautiful view of the city skyline.
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Don’t wait – apply today!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.