Head of Performance Marketing
Who are we?
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfillment provider for eCommerce. Why full-stack? Because we run our own operations on our own technology.
Every day, we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of scale, removing the need for their investment in logistics.
We believe fulfillment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies are unable to adequately respond to the needs of digital commerce and web-based enterprises.
We already are a market leader in CEE, and in the coming years we aim to conquer Europe.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team and will take the position of Head of Performance Marketing.
- Full ownership of the Demand Generation through performance marketing channels across all EU markets & beyond;
- Your main goal will be to deliver demand (sales qualified leads) to our sales pipeline which will let us accelerate our growth in 2022;
- Take current performance marketing to the next level through building, optimizing and scaling existing channels:
- Affiliate marketing
- and more
- Build the Performance Analytics function to effectively measure and deliver insights for informed decision making;
- Expand portfolio of the existing channels and be always hungry to discover new opportunities
- Build the team: hire, coach and manage a team of performance experts who will help you run the show on a daily basis.
- Overarching goal: double Omnipack’s business in 2022
- Scale existing performance marketing channels min 3x in 2022
- Expand & discover new performance channels
- Build the internal team from scratch to become a B2B performance marketing powerhouse
- Build a “performance marketing” machine delivering demand on a regular and predictable basis
Key desired attributes of candidates:
- Demonstrated track record of successfully building acquisition performance marketing campaigns in B2B segment;
- Deep understanding of the acquisition funnel and how to optimize at each stage
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to communicate in a concise and impactful manner;
- Data mindset and courage to challenge the norm;
- Readiness to make bold decisions and execute relentlessly;
- Drive to deliver on targets and push the envelope;
- Creativity in finding solutions and readiness to ask for help - not accepting status quo if thighs are not optimal;
- At least 5+ years’ relevant professional experience in performance marketing in an in-house or agency setting with B2B experience;
- Prior experience in managing and building a highly motivated team.
- Strong team-oriented working style and natural ability to “roll up sleeves” and work shoulder-to-shoulder with colleagues.
- Perfect English communication skills.
Key position highlights:
- full responsibility and budget to run one of the key areas of Omnipack Marketing - Performance Marketing
- Outstanding development possibilities (especially now when we are closing next financing round)
- flat structure and performance driven mindset of high caliber team
- reporting into CRO (interim) and to VP Marketing (mid term)
- long term vision of becoming a leading player in the European market
- key role in developing further Omnipack’s strategy
- very competitive compensation package including: base & performance bonus
- benefits: hybrid work environment, Enelmed, Multisport
- We are one team and will stand for each other!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.