Head of Onboarding
Who are we?
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfillment provider for eCommerce. Why full-stack? Because we run our own operations on our own technology.
Every day, we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of scale, removing the need for their investment in logistics.
We believe fulfillment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies are unable to adequately respond to the needs of digital commerce and web-based enterprises.
We already are a market leader in CEE, and in the coming years we aim to conquer Europe.
We are hiring the Head of Onboarding, who will join Omnipack Leadership Team to take the challenge of international expansion. You will help our Merchants across the EU to successfully start operations with Omnipack and ensure them world class experience. You will lead a team, build strong fundamentals and scale-up the onboarding process.
If your experience is varied and includes a start-up mentality of incubation, design and innovation which informs your vision and will drive your work in our ambitious, fast-growing company - read on. What we can promise is that this career challenge will be interesting, substantive, dynamic and unique.
Key aspects of the position:
- Manage all aspects of Merchant Onboarding process (timeless, quality and efficiency)
- Responsible for onboarding performance KPIs. Identify and track key level metrics and plan continuous improvement efforts
- Have data driven mindset and approach to identify areas for continuous improvement and propose solutions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Responsible for setting the team’s goals and managing them. Hire, train, coach and motivate employees
- Ensure Team follows established standard operating procedures and performs all necessary tasks during the merchant implementation phase to deliver successful launch
- Have high focus on the Merchants experience and ensure that we deliver and meet their expectations
- Own the merchant relationship for 0-30 days to handle all questions, requests, and issues related to onboarding at Omnipack as a merchant frontline partner
- Work directly with the VP Sales and CLO to ensure all commercial, operational, and logistics metrics are exceeded
Key desired attributes of candidates:
- At least 5+ years relevant professional experience in operations, e-commerce or logistics
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to senior management, your colleagues, and through marketing materials
- Data mindset: courage to challenge the norm and push the envelope
- Problem-solving mindset: never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved
- Deep understanding of the e-commerce operations
- Prior experience in managing a highly motivated team
- Strong team-oriented working style and natural ability to “roll up sleeves” and work shoulder-to-shoulder with colleagues
- Perfect English communication skills
Key position highlights:
- Full responsibility to run one of the key areas of Omnipack – Merchant Onboarding
- Flat structure and performance driven mindset of the high caliber team
- Reporting into Operations Director
- Long term vision of becoming a leading player in the European eCommerce market
- Key role in developing further Omnipack’s strategy
- Benefits: hybrid work environment, Enel-Med, Multisport
- We are one team and will stand for each other!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.