Who we are?
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfillment provider for eCommerce. Why full-stack? Because we run our own operations on our own technology. Every day, we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of scale, removing the need for their investment in logistics.
We believe fulfillment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies are unable to adequately respond to the needs of digital commerce and web-based enterprises.
We already are a market leader in CEE, and in the coming years we aim to conquer Europe.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst. A person who will support us in the process of defining large product initiatives and will create a detailed and thoughtful image of logistics and customer processes we support and automate. You will not be just a cog in the wheel. You will be responsible for defining how all of Omnipack works.
If you believe in eCommerce's potential, your priority is professional development and you want to have a real impact on business development by creating valuable products in a meritocratic environment with a team of skilled professionals - join us!
You will be a part of the Product team, consisting of analysts, product managers and integration specialists. This team is responsible for shaping Omnipack digital products as well as our offer and standard service definition. We are fully autonomous and set our goals using outcomes, not outputs. You will report directly to the Head of Product.
You will work closely with the Agile team to lift our core software to a world-class level. Using your analytical skills you will discover what brings the biggest impact and help the team deliver.
Key challenges ahead of you:
- Discover a space for software supported business process optimization in the warehouse logistics and customer service: we want to understand well how we can improve our product.
- Aligning our way of working with customer journey: we want to understand our customer and ensure the highest standard of Customer Experience.
- Build a bridge between logistics, technology and customers: we believe in close collaboration between business and engineering.
What are we looking for in candidates:
- At least 3 years of experience as Business Process Analyst/Business Analyst/IT System Analyst.
- Business Process descriptive and analytical modelling hands-on experience using BPMN or similar notation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Ease of communication with business stakeholders.
- Managing requirements throughout the whole project duration
- Understanding of and practical experience in Agile
- Ability to visualize ideas and prepare requirements, e.g. using mock-ups.
You will make an impact by:
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops
- Documenting requirements during the development process in a format of user stories
- Owning the team backlog, including prioritization and refinement; making trade off decisions to maximize value
- Advising and integrating business analysis techniques standards
- Participating in requirements validation, including user testing sessions with internal stakeholders
What makes us special:
- Autonomy and goal orientation - we are accountable, independent people who want to build value and prefer a direct approach
- Business maturity – we have a proven track record in building a competitive advantage
- Opportunity to develop your competencies in the eCommerce industry of the future
- An informal work environment in a professional and experienced team - Wroclaw or Warsaw
What we offer:
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home.
- Flexible form of employment.
- Our office in the center of Warsaw - well-equipped, modern and with a beautiful view of the city skyline.
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere.
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.