Assistant to CEO
Omnipcak is seeking a highly motivated and well organized individual to support our CEO. This position offers excellent potential for an energetic and detailed-oriented person interested in becoming an integral member of a fast-paced, growing company.
Who are we?
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfilment provider for eCommerce. Why full-stack? Because we run our own operations on our own technology.
Every day, we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of scale, removing the need for their investment in logistics.
We believe fulfilment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies are unable to adequately respond to the needs of digital commerce and web-based enterprises.
We already are a market leader in CEE, and in the coming years we aim to conquer Europe.
You will be required to match the energy, positivity and work rate of the CEO to play a pivotal role in the overall effectiveness of the organisation in meeting its strategic objectives.
- Managing CEO’s schedule (private as well), organising meetings and appointments, controlling access to the CEO’s time
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the CEO about important tasks and deadlines and follow up actions
- Typing, compiling and preparing presentations and correspondence pre and post meetings as well as minute taking
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Managing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO e.g. conducting research
- Improve organisational processes, policies and implement them accordingly
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to draft and respond to emails on behalf of the CEO
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; proactive and willing to take on additional projects as assigned
- Highly collaborative and flexible to adapt to changes in schedule and procedure
- Driving license required to run errands as needed
- Deriving satisfaction from their job
- English fluency
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A contract of employment/mandate or B2B
- An ultimate job opportunity where you can „spread your wings” and learn a lot
- Challenging tasks and working in a dynamic working environment, assisting a substantive supervisor
- Working in a state-of-art office in the city centre of Warsaw with remote work opportunities
- Private Medical care
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.