Sales Development Representative
If you are looking for a place where you can spread your wings and your passion for eCommerce under the guidance of the best specialists in this field, you are in the right place! Omnipack has been named as the hottest scaleup in Poland according to TNW in 2021!
Omnipack is a leader in the logistics market for eCommerce in Poland. Every day we support over 100 online stores in comprehensive order fulfillment. Our clients are stores in the beauty, fashion and supplement industries, including La Mania, Bizuu, Aavalabs, Femi Stories and Naoko. Thanks to us, our clients can focus on the development of their business without worrying about the quality of warehousing, timely shipments to their customers, and handling returns.
We believe that it is possible to mix things up in the logistics industry - in a few years we plan to conquer Europe - and we have an appetite for much more.
Due to our dynamic development, we are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative, who will support our Sales Department with their energy and creativity.
The person in this position will be responsible for finding and reaching out to our ideal customers who need help with solving their problems with the eCommerce logistics.
If you are responsible, you like people and you want to learn under the guidance of experts in your industry, then Omnipack is the place for you!
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Responsible - you keep your promises and deadlines
- Courageous - you are not afraid to suggest changes and willing to take the lead
- Creative - as a startup, we value people who can take the initiative and propose unconventional solutions
- Sincere & honest - at Omnipack we are honest with each other at every stage, and we expect the same from our colleagues
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing or sales
- Very good command of the English language (minimum C1)
- High energy level and positive "can-do" attitude
- Self-starter and team player who do not take "no" for an answer
- Creativity in creating imaginative approaches to our new clients
- Ease of making contacts and building relationships
- Independence and assertiveness in solving problems; taking full ownership of entrusted tasks
- Focused on performance and target delivery
- We appreciate proactivity and your own initiative, so if you’d like to make a big contribution to what we do and how we do it, you’re welcome to do so!
What you will do at Omnipack:
- Find and reach out to our ideal customers who need help with solving their problems with the eCommerce logistics
- Make the first contact with our potential clients through email campaigns, intelligent, personalized messages, social media involvement and cold call / mailing
- Relentlessly execute on the outbound acquisition strategy with the use of the relevant technology stack
- Build valuable pipeline for the sales team to further close contracts with the prospects you deliver
- Research customer needs, discover their problems and offer solutions best suited to their needs and expectations
- Search for potential customers using the available methods and invent new methods of reaching them
- Overarching goal: double Omnipack’s business in 2022
- Ensure sufficient pipeline for successful delivery of the sales target
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to actively participate in building the hottest startup in Europe! The perfect moment to join us is now as we will be scaling our existing processes
- With us, you'll have a key role in the area of expanding sales at Omnipack
- Very competitive compensation package including: base & performance bonus
- The form of the contract that suits you best - we are open to all possibilities.
- Hybrid work model - we work both from the office and from home
- We ensure that you'll have professional development opportunities
- Your health is important to us, so you can count on private medical care from Enel-Med.
- Our office in the center of Warsaw - well-equipped, modern and, with a beautiful view of the city skyline
- A welcoming office environment with a well-equipped kitchen with fruit, tea or various snacks, but most of all people who create a good and friendly atmosphere
- A great team of experts who believe that together we can build one of the best companies in the logistics industry.
Don’t hesitate, apply now and change the logistics business with us!
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Omnipack sp. o.o. based in Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warszawa “and” At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser on the needs of future recruitment.” if you want to participate in future recruitment processes.